Item# 1018Status: Available
Size: 0.35ct (4.65 x 2.76mm)
Cut Style: Trillion
Video brightness is increased so you can fully see through stone.
Benitoites will have a deeper-blue color in person.
Using LED & halogen light.
Using LED light.
Using UV light.
Please Read for Purchase Instructions
If you are interested in purchasing an item, please email us at: email@example.com
Include in Your Email:
1) The Item Number
2) Your shipping address
3) The payment method you are using
We Accept Two Different Payment Methods:
- PayPal (Credit/Debit Card)
- Check or Money Order
Paying with PayPal:
Include in your email that you will be using PayPal. We will email you a PayPal Invoice where you may complete your purchase. You do not need a PayPal account to use this option.
IMPORTANT: Using this method will add a 2.9% PayPal transaction fee to your total. This fee is subject to change and is non-refundable in the event of a return. This fee increases to 4.4% for international sales.
Paying with Check or Money Order:
Include in your email that you will be using a check or money order. We will email you with your total, then mail your payment to:
Cal State Gem Mine
48242 Los Gatos Rd.
Coalinga, CA 93210
There is no transaction fee when using this method.
Processing & Shipping:
- Processing time after making your inquiry will take approximately 1-2 business days.
- Unless you request a specific shipping method, we will ship USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation.
Returning an Item:
Simply notify us via email that you would like to return your purchase. You have up to two weeks (14 days) starting the day you receive your item in the mail to make a return. Please keep in mind that if you used PayPal to make your purchase, the transaction fee is non-refundable.
RETURN POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The California State Gem Mine, Inc. reserves the right to a two week (14 days) return policy starting the day you receive your item in the mail.
2) The California State Gem Mine, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost, damaged, or broken while it is in the buyer's possession.
3) The California State Gem Mine, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost, damaged, or broken during the shipping process.
4) The California State Gem Mine, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a refund if an item that is returned is questionably not the same item that was originally purchased.
Copyright © - All Rights Reserved